Message Image  

Employee Relations

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Is it just me or does it seem that trying to give everyone a fair shot at getting time off can sometimes be a challenge (understatement)? No matter how good the policies are written or how well intentioned leadership may be, invariably, it always...

1 person recommends this.
  • I am not sure if you have read Dana Wilkie's article outlining the new Dress Code that was announced by Starbucks or the reactions to it... It's an interesting article and you can catch up on it here ( Click Here ) Starbucks has said that it...

• Profile Picture

Employee Handbook

Good day! I am in the process of developing an employee handbook and I am trying to find a reference as to what is required to be in the handbook. I've found multiple things about what "should be in it" and "you might want to consider putting in",...

1 person recommends this.
  • The Company I work for just had an individual who went through and successfully completed training last week; his first day of employment was going to be this morning, but he died in an auto accident last night/early this morning. We have some employees...

2 people recommend this.
  • Appreciation in the corporate culture, well, it does ring a bell. As the saying goes, “ Next to excellence, comes the appreciation of it ”. Businesses that proactively use appreciation attest to its powerful value. Appreciation when it becomes part...

3 people recommend this.
One moment, processing...