Message Image  

Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussion Posts

• While there’s no substitute for in-person networking we have seen amazing growth and interest within SHRM Connect over the last year. “Real Help in Real Time” is how many of our SHRM members have described the value of their interactions...

• Melanie, Excellent advice from Colleen. I cam on board here as training and development coordinator but was asked to put together a safety program. Got some templates from a friend who was a risk manager and worked closely with employee safety committee...

• Melanie, I have always been the safety officer because for most my earlier career, I was in Risk Manager and Safety. But if I have not been the Safety officer we have always had one, particularly in public entities. The smallest company I worked...

• Profile Picture

Safe-less Agency

I recently found out that we are in jeopardy of losing our position in group rating due to the amount of claims we have for an agency our size and the cost associated with them. For years I have tried to get a safety program implemented to no avail...

• My non-profit agency is looking at purchasing these DVD's for an All-Staff training and then to add to On-boarding for new hires. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of info about what is on these 16- and 17-minutes DVD's and the expense is a lot for...