Message Image  

Organizational & Employee Development

Latest Discussions

• I have been researching the phenomenon of workplace bullying since 2010 through my PhD studies and have found a gap in the research, particularly within the US --- the perspective of the boss/supervisor. To date, I've found only four dissertation...

• I have been researching the phenomenon of workplace bullying since 2010 through my PhD studies and have found a gap in the research, particularly within the US --- the perspective of the boss/supervisor. To date, I've found only four dissertation...

• Our annual conference is scheduled for July 23-26, 2016 in Minneapolis. I am looking for a local SHRM representative in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to come to our conference and address our attendees on the new regulations taking effect December...

• Hello, I am looking for tools or tips to use for project and time management. I am a Department of One, for now, and there are days that I feel overwhelmed fearing a ball will be dropped somewhere. What types of things, software programs, white...

• While there’s no substitute for in-person networking we have seen amazing growth and interest within SHRM Connect over the last year. “Real Help in Real Time” is how many of our SHRM members have described the value of their interactions...

Advertisement

Register for SHRM 2016