Message Image  

Organizational Development &Training

Latest Discussion Posts

• I am working with the YWCA of St. Paul (MN) and researching affordable options for core employment practices training for managers - ideally available in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. I've identified several options (SHRM, MRA, AMA, University of MN Continuing...

• Short-mid length consultancy opportunity The Bloc, a US based Healthwellness Creative Engagement Advertising Agency, is seeking an expert consultant to help design and implement forward thinking and results oriented performance management and training/development...

• Hi Everyone, Been reading a lot recently about the importance of emotional intelligence (EQ) testing as part of the candidate evaluation/hiring process. Can anyone out there that's administering this type of testing please recommend software? Thanks,...

• I'm trying to develop a training program for a 50+ staff of a financial institution in Ohio. Not only would in include specific job training, but overall industry, company, system and product & service training. Both for new hire and existing...

• I'll second what Andrea says about DISC. It's a excellent resource. If you can find a reputable vendor in your area that offers it then that's a great place to start. ------------------------------ Jeffery Markovich PHR | SHRM-CP Saint Louis MO