Message Image  

Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• It sounds all too familiar. Stay calm during your meeting with her and don't allow the conversation to be at a level below you. You can mention that you are disappointed that when she went to the president she did not mention that you had...

• I am an HR department of one in a company of about 75. I started this department from scratch a couple of years ago, but I have employees constantly going over my head to the President of the company when they don't like an answer I've given them....

• Hi Robyn, Congrats to being on your way to a PhD! I went back to college very late in life and just received my B.S. in HR Management. My thesis for my leadership development class was on workplace bullying as it is a subject I am highly familiar...

• I have been researching the phenomenon of workplace bullying since 2010 through my PhD studies and have found a gap in the research, particularly within the US --- the perspective of the boss/supervisor. To date, I've found only four dissertation...

• The advice given is solid. i would add that perhap you should ask the employee to contact your EAP or a counselor for de-sensitivity (the reverse of sensitivity) training, I don't know if the referral point is baseball, politics or a TV show. There...

Advertisement

Register for SHRM 2016