Message Image  

Employee Relations

Latest Discussion Posts

• Although many/most e-cigarettes and vaping devices do not use tobacco, we combine vaping under our Tobacco Use Policy. The odors, action, and appearance are distracting overall, and, for those operating equipment, could be dangerous to manipulate...

• I worked for a large hospital system for 10 years and as you can imagine safety was always something that we constantly talked about with employees, managers, and senior leadership. I think you could partner with your workers comp provider or insurance...

• Hello, I would like to add that if an employee is expecting a call regarding an illness, arrival of a baby, etc., that employee should let the Supervisor know and ask if he/she may leave the floor, when that call comes in, to have a private discussion....

• Wanted to share this as it may be helpful. We had employees parking vehicles after test drives in Customer Parking. This is not where they belong and they know this - and it was creating parking issues for Customers where they would come into our...

• Richard, Thanks for your feedback. We are not a union shop. They are texting/facebooking/etc. on a personal nature. We have everything available to them that they never need to have their cell phones out. We are a manufacturing plant and they...