Message Image  

Employee Relations

Latest Discussion Posts

• My questions are as follows: 1. How often do you look forward to going to work? 2 . Do you have the opportunity to contribute to decisions that affect you? 3 . Do you understand how your role contributes to achieving business goals?...

• Profile Picture

RE: Feedback

I have used the Great Place to Work survey process in the past and found it very good. Thanks, Chris McGonigle PHR, SHRM-CP Manager of Human Resources Omaha Airport Authority 4501 Abbott Drive Suite 2300 ...

• I've also attached a brief PDF on "Employee Smells". Good point on ADA, but something you will not know until you have a conversation. Hope this is of some use. ------------------------------ Darla Coufal Corporate HR Manager Arlington, TX

• Hi Melissa, Thanks for sharing! I've used Survey Monkey before on other projects, and have found it pretty easy to use. Do you mind sharing what 10 questions you asked? Thanks, Holly ------------------------------ Holly Keener Higher Logic Bethesda...

• As always, please obtain the advice of your General Counsel or an employment law attorney. The time to involve you with regard to an involuntary termination is prior to action. If the termination is well documented there is no need for the employee...