Message Image  

HR Department of One

Latest Discussion Posts

• You may not to get very far with obtaining the specifics of the employee’s health conditions. But that’s o.k.; that’s where form WH-380-E comes in, if you are an FMLA-covered employer. I would simply send him this form and ask him...

• If anyone in the group is interested in DISC, etc. I am a certified consultant in these types of assessments and would be happy to speak with anyone about them as well as provide a complimentary assessment to "try" it out. ------------------------------...

• Pat, First, I feel like you do...grateful for all the great people on the SHRM discussion boards. I have learned so much and continue to learn from those who have more, or different, experiences from me. As for the ruling, there is probably...

• Hi Pat, I am having the same issue with our receptionist who is late between 10-20 minutes and blames traffic but yet she shoots by some others on the road who are in on time. She has been spoken to by two other managers and I am just now inheriting...

• Sandra is correct. I just read a legal post that said that while many cosmetic procedures may not initially qualify as a serious health condition for purposes of FMLA, if things go wrong or not as expected during the cosmetic procedure, it very could...