Message Image  

HR Department of One

Latest Discussions

• I also ask what salary range they are targeting. I agree, you don't want to waste your time or the candidate's time if it is not a realistic match. ------------------------------ Michelle Tarczon HR Generalist Downers Grove IL

• I usually phrase it as "what salary range are you targeting" This usually gets me a response.

• Profile Picture

RE: BO Issue

Never a fun conversation! Good luck! http://www.hrmorning.com/bob-you-smell-what-to-say-to-employees-about-embarassing-personal-issues/ ------------------------------ Michelle Tarczon HR Generalist Downers Grove IL

• I'm getting ready to set up interviews for a higher position. Is it appropriate for me to ask up front what their salary requirements are in the conversation about scheduling an interview? I don't want to waste either of our time if we are not at...

• Hi! We have recently promoted a few employees to the manger level who only speak Spanish. I really want to find a new manager webinar in Spanish, but am struggling to find anything. I can easily find a video, but I would prefer a live webinar. Anyone...

Advertisement

Register for SHRM 2016