Message Image  

Compensation

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Steffani, I use the statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Sometimes the positions aren't an exact match but it will give you a ballpark on a similar position. http://www.bls.gov/bls/blswage.htm Alternatively you can pay for salary...

• Hello, We have an exempt employee currently who travels to different locations every day for inspection work. If this Overtime Rule goes into affect he will become a non-exempt employee. Do hours worked begin as soon as he leaves his house or once...

• While there’s no substitute for in-person networking we have seen amazing growth and interest within SHRM Connect over the last year. “Real Help in Real Time” is how many of our SHRM members have described the value of their interactions...

• Hi- also take a look at educatetocareer.org for salary data for recent grads. Statistically significant data and $25 per analysis. Regards Paul Hill ------Original Message------ Hello Friends, I work for a small technology...

• Hello Friends, I work for a small technology company with 19 full-time employees. I'm trying to determine the pay raise for a mechanical engineer - new college grad one year on the job. I was thinking about purchasing a report from the SHRM Compensation...