Message Image  

Benefits

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: COBRA

Good information posted in this thread. Thought I'd also express that for me I'm always concerned about company policy on issues like this, any precedents set already through previous action and I take a look at the contract involved upon hire. ------------------------------...

• Profile Picture

RE: Holiday Pay

Our current policy allows Holiday Pay with the stipulation of working the schedule before and after unless previously requested & approved PTO. Employees out on FMLA or STD are not eligible for Holiday Pay. I am also interested in the groups...

• If you are able to attend, I would highly recommend registering for the Q & A session on Monday. I was on one yesterday was it was incredibly helpful. It is an entire hour of employers just asking ACA questions. https://acareportingservice.com/SHRM/...

• Hello all, We are an ALE (50-99 employees), with a non-calendar year health plan, with a December start date (Dec 2015 - Nov 2016). I believe we are eligible for transition relief and if I am understanding it correctly, we would not be required...

• We are considering the payroll software Gusto, formerly called Zen Payroll and along with it the HRIS system KIN. Has anyone had any experience with either of these? ------------------------------ Julie Strickland HR Fremont Brewing Co Seattle...