Message Image  

SHRM Publishing and E-Media

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

military leave

We are working on updating our employee handbook and policies. Can anyone tell me what your company's military leave policy is? ------------------------------ Joann Sisco Human Resources Manager A Book Company LLC Lexington KY ------------------------------

• While there’s no substitute for in-person networking we have seen amazing growth and interest within SHRM Connect over the last year. “Real Help in Real Time” is how many of our SHRM members have described the value of their interactions...

• My non-profit agency is looking at purchasing these DVD's for an All-Staff training and then to add to On-boarding for new hires. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of info about what is on these 16- and 17-minutes DVD's and the expense is a lot for...

• "They disperse from the hearing scratching their heads, did that just really happen, is that person on meds?" While I appreciate the cute poem, this line calls out a bigger issue - particularly in regards to employee relations and treating employees...

• In the Spirit of Christmas and because our organization are judging how creative we can be for the holidays, I wrote a poem and also because I'm a bit of a Grinch working in Labor Relations. With that said, I hope you enjoy what I wrote. LR, A Hearing...

1 person recommends this.

Advertisement

Register for SHRM 2016