Message Image  

SHRM Publishing and E-Media

Latest Discussion Posts

• "They disperse from the hearing scratching their heads, did that just really happen, is that person on meds?" While I appreciate the cute poem, this line calls out a bigger issue - particularly in regards to employee relations and treating employees...

• In the Spirit of Christmas and because our organization are judging how creative we can be for the holidays, I wrote a poem and also because I'm a bit of a Grinch working in Labor Relations. With that said, I hope you enjoy what I wrote. LR, A Hearing...

1 person recommends this.
  • Are you working with your health care or workers' comp insurance providers to prevent and manage prescription drug abuse? If so, I'd like to talk to you for an upcoming HR Magazine article on how prescription drug abuse is impacting the workplace....

• We are looking for an affordable way to do front line manager training with about 12-18 managers in the Lexington KY area. We need to train them on topics such as dealing with problem employees. Can anyone recommend a company to use? ------------------------------...

• ------------------------------ Ludshana Petit Katy TX ------------------------------