Message Image  

Employee Relations

Latest Discussions

• We have a no- smoking policy on company property and within company owned vehicles. I included all electronic devices in this policy- a single standard for all. The smell from those are just as offensive and I find that they are even more disruptive...

• I agree. I think you should use the same employment verification process that you do for everyone else. ------------------------------ Maylin

• Happy Friday Everyone! I am an HR dept. of one in a small manufacturing company of about 75 people. I have a production employee who owes 4 or 5 other production employees money. They are getting upset because he is having garage sales (which makes...

• As always, please obtain the advice of your General Counsel or an employment law attorney. Why doesn't he want to run the press? Is there a medical reason? Was there a safety issue? Was this duty in the job description? Is this the only ...

• I have to agree with many of the others who have answered. You need to ask the employee why he will not operate the equipment. If it is safety reasons, then you have a very different issue. If he claims he is not able to lift the heavier part,...

Advertisement

Register for SHRM 2016