Message Image  

Talent Acquisition

Latest Discussion Posts

• While there’s no substitute for in-person networking we have seen amazing growth and interest within SHRM Connect over the last year. “Real Help in Real Time” is how many of our SHRM members have described the value of their interactions...

• Hello, I am in need of a recruiter for a customer service opening located in Singapore (I am here in the states and rarely recruit for this area). Do any of you have any recruiters that you use? This would be for customer service for an aviation...

• HR pros, what's your track record for hiring? New SHRM research shows only 23% of organizations measure quality of hire. To view the full report, please go to Talent Acquisition: Recruitment and Selection ------------------------------ Joseph...

• Nearly nine out of 10 (88%) employees reported overall satisfaction with their current job, the highest level in the past decade, according to SHRM's 2016 Employee Job Satisfaction and Engagement research report. To view the full report, please go...

• I would recommend the Marquin Group. Marlon Cousin is the Managing Partner 678 539-8330, mcousins@marquin.com. Thorough, customer focused, well-networked. Wanda Jackson Sent from Outlook Mobile ------Original Message------ I am new...