Message Image  

Recruiting & Staffing Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• It really depends on the fire power of the system. If you go with a low cost system like CATS or HiringThing, you can definitely be up and running in a matter of days, two to three weeks at the most. If you go with a middle of the road program like...

• It really depends on the system, users, integrations, etc. Personally I have configured and two different ATSs in roughly one to two weeks without third party / vendor integrations and APIs. What system(s) do you have in mind? ------------------------------...

1 person recommends this.
  • I just went through this, and I can assure you that it will take more than 2 weeks to go through the whole process. But, implementation and training and go quickly (about a month) depending on the free time you have for training and the backlog of...

• Hello, I'm seeking feedback on estimated timeframes to implement an applicant tracking system. My company has never gone through one before and they think that it can happen overnight, well in less than a month. I'm estimating a minimum of three...

• Thanks, Katrina! Warmly, Amy ------------------------------ Amy Jones, SHRM-SCP, SPHR] HR Manager Enghouse Interactive Indianapolis, IN USA