Message Image  

Diversity & Inclusion

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you all for the great referrals. I will take a look at some of the companies and reach out. Temiki Walker McClure, PHR, SHRM-CP Employee Relations Coordinator ...

• Hi Temiki, Sollah is a great company that has a wide range of videos and online training programs on a wide variety of diversity topics. http://sollah.com / Kari Heistad ------Original Message------ Does anyone know of any good...

• Temiki: Springboard has an extremely comprehensive family of offerings that includes all you are asking for but specifically on the topic of Disability (inclusive of visible and invisible, veterans with service disabilities, maturing workers with...

• One option I would suggest, if you haven't already considered it, is to touch base with Out and Equal Chicagoland affiliate. Out and Equal offers Building Bridges training that might meet your need. Conrado ------------------------------...

• I've found webinars from The Kaleidoscope Group to be very informative and helpful. They are based in Chicago, I believe, and have many resources available. Judith Lipp Seasonal Program Coordinator Quad/Graphics Performance...