Message Image  

Performance Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Ellen: If you wouldn't mind providing clarification: are there already opportunities and you want your employees to know about them or are you looking for ideas for growth opps to offer? Thanks very much and have a great weekend. Dave David...

• I'm looking for some simple ideas to implement so our employees feel that they have career development options and that their supervisors are aware of their professional goals. We've implemented a formal development plan that is optional during review...

• Profile Picture

RE: HR Scorecard

Hi Charles: These links may prove helpful, at least to get started. When I want to get quick ideas I frequently perform a google image search (bonus: images are linked to their source, which are frequently articles/blog posts, etc.): https://www.google.com/search?q=hr+scorecard&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio2cbsqqzMAhXKdT4KHYXiDPMQsAQIJA...

• I apologize for the limited information. There has been some performance issues and the employee will occasionally do work for the manager in question which is why he is involved. We did have a discussion this morning that went very well. We...

• So wrong! Obviously there is an underlying issue. Why did he feel compelled to call the hospital? Is this a frequently absent employee or one that isn't performing well? ------------------------------ Nina Radzim Director of Human Resources Norwood...