Message Image  

Performance Management

Latest Discussions

• I have been researching the phenomenon of workplace bullying since 2010 through my PhD studies and have found a gap in the research, particularly within the US --- the perspective of the boss/supervisor. To date, I've found only four dissertation...

• At our company, we give each of our department heads an allocation. The Executive team determines the amount (flexible percentage) for raises based on the the total salary budget. As an example, if we determine the company can afford a 5% raise across...

• Good morning!! We are looking at changing our pay raise process and are looking to go with a 'pool' of money for the managers to allocate. Does anyone have a program similar to this that would be willing to share procedure, policy, etc? We are in...

• While there’s no substitute for in-person networking we have seen amazing growth and interest within SHRM Connect over the last year. “Real Help in Real Time” is how many of our SHRM members have described the value of their interactions...

• Hi Ellen: If you wouldn't mind providing clarification: are there already opportunities and you want your employees to know about them or are you looking for ideas for growth opps to offer? Thanks very much and have a great weekend. Dave David...

Advertisement

Register for SHRM 2016