Message Image  

Performance Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• Short-mid length consultancy opportunity The Bloc, a US based Healthwellness Creative Engagement Advertising Agency, is seeking an expert consultant to help design and implement forward thinking and results oriented performance management and training/development...

• Our company is in the market for a new performance management software system that also tracks competencies and training. We are a small company with only 350 employees. Does anyone have any recommendations on vendors we should contact for this type...

• Profile Picture

Cost of Living

Does anyone know how to find the cost of living increase for 2016? We are located in Minnesota. Thank you! ------------------------------ Mary Miller Human Resources Director Minnesota State Fair Saint Paul MN ------------------------------

• Actually, I need to change my response to "follow your policy" if there is a progressive discipline process. It is not progressive at my Company. ------Original Message------ I am trying to find out what the consensus is on how...

• There is too little detail. What was the final on, behavior? performance? What was their response to the verbal reminder? At this point I would recommend sending an e-mail, with read receipt, that affirms the verbal conversation, remind of final...