Message Image  

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Concert Tickets!

one concert ticket up for grabs $90. For Jennifer Hudson. ------------------------------ April Jacobs Accounting/ Benefits Specoalist AMLJIA Anchorage AK ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Sick Time Laws

Hi, With so many cities/states adopting paid sick time laws, how are you all keeping track of the changes and have you made any decisions on how to track the sick time hours earned? It would be so much easier if they all adopted the same policies, but all of them are different. Looking for recommendations/tips on some ways this can...

• We have ~80 employees and were with ADP for about a year. Before ADP I did payroll in-house. I would say that ADP way overpromised and way under delivered. I had no single point of contact - the sales rep (who said she would be totally available if there were ANY issues) never returned a call, email, etc. Each time I would actually reach...

• We have ~80 employees and were with ADP for about a year. Before ADP I did payroll in-house. I would say that ADP way overpromised and way under delivered. I had no single point of contact - the sales rep (who said she would be totally available if there were ANY issues) never returned a call, email, etc. Each time I would actually reach...

• Our CEO would like for me to start obtaining motor vehicle records (MVR's) on all employed drivers of company vehicles on an annual basis. We currently perform background checks on all new applicants but that's it, nothing on employees that have been with the company for a while. What websites do you use to perform the MVR and must I obtain...

Recent Blogs

Most Active Members

One moment, processing...