WHAT'S HOT

ANNOUNCEMENTS

New Quick Link to the SHRM Conference Communities!

If you are attending one of the upcoming SHRM conferences, you have been automatically signed-up for the conference community here on SHRM Connect. Each conference community is open to all paid registrants for the conference. Find the quick link... more

"Working For Us"

IN THE KNOW

LATEST DISCUSSIONS

• photo not available

Taping the interview

Posted in: Employee Relations...

I am new to the recruiting side of HR and I have been curious about the question of taping an interview. Are interviewers allowed to record the interview for debriefing purposes afterwards?

• Darla Cade

HRIS System Recommends

Posted in: HR Support - HR P...

I would appreciate any recommends on HRIS systems-not related to payroll platforms. Thank you!

• photo not available

RE: LGBT Happy Hour

Posted in: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual...

Chris - I won't be attending the conference, but what a wonderful idea. In ND we are currently campaigning for a bill that would make sexual orientation and gender identity protected categories. We got through the Senate, but the House could be a different story. Have fun in Vegas! And remember,...

• Christopher Rutter

LGBT Happy Hour

Posted in: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual...

Hey, everyone! I wanted to reach out and keep the conversation going about doing another LGBT Happy Hour, similar to what we did in Orlando last year. In looking at dates as well as feedback I've received from others it appears Monday night might be the best (I believe we did Monday last year,...

• photo not available

RE: Handbook Revisions

Posted in: HR Department of One...

We recently revised our handbook as well and a good rule of thumb was to make sure all the policies and procedures that were discussed in the handbook were current and compliant. We made changes to any existing policies as per the current process and employment law. We updated our drug and alcohol...

OUR COMMUNITY

RECENT BLOGS

• Patricia Bedell

CPA Firm HR Professionals

SHRM 2015 Annual Conference & Exposition

I would like to meet HR professionals from other CPA firms. Please let me know if you would like to meet up at the conference....

• Kelli Bledsoe

Medical Insurance Plans and The Difference Card

Benefits - HR Discipline

Hello everyone, We are a mid-sized non-profit with about 350 benefit eligible employees. We have a mid-year renewal...

RECENT SHARED FILES

A concise overview of key issues in using non-competition and non-solicitation clauses in global employment...

HR Girlfriends offers an array of services to help HR Departments of 1. www.HRGirlfriends.com

MOST ACTIVE MEMBERS

1. Roy Maurer
    Roy Maurer

Society for Human Resource Management
    Alexandria, VA
    United States of America

349 Points

2. Stacie Roeder
    Stacie Roeder

Flodraulic Group, Inc.
    Greenfield, IN
    United States of America