WHAT'S HOT

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Each month we pull together the SHRM social media news and place it into one easy to read e-newsletter and delivery it directly to your inbox. Check out last month's e-newsletter and sign-up to receive your copy today! more

SHRM VIDEO

IN THE KNOW

LATEST DISCUSSIONS

• photo not available

RE: I 9 for remote employees

Posted in: Legal Issues in HR...

Not sure, if anyone here tried finding a notary through 123notary.com. I was able to find some in the area I was looking for through this website and was able to finalize a notary. They are available after hours too and were reasonable and some of them are used to doing the I9 forms. However my candidate...

• photo not available

Despite economic thaw, recruiters still face many...

Posted in: Recruiting & Staffing...

Job applicants' lack of relevant qualifications and the continuing competition for talent are the top reasons many organizations are having a difficult time hiring qualified full-time employees, according to a survey released Oct. 30 by the Society for Human Resource Management. What recruiting...

• Karren Eckwortzel

I just started at a new company and am running into the same issue with remote workers. We don't hire a lot but I too would be willing and able to help out anyone need I-9's. I'm located in the Seattle area. Thanks Karren

• photo not available

RE: help employeees managing money

Posted in: HR Department of One...

We have done this in our company. We vetted a couple of local financial advisors and settled on two from different companies. We alternate between the two and have them present a financial seminar to employees. After low attendance at the initial sessions, I sent out a Doodle Poll to employees to...

• Christine Roth

I have not used them but I imagine their prices will be around $30-50 per I-9.

OUR COMMUNITY

RECENT BLOGS

• photo not available

Benefits by Generation

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone to walk into an office or business and see four different generations working side...

• William Weaver

What is this FMLA thing I keep hearing about?

Last week we were contacted by a person seeking assistance for a very ill relative who was living in their home. They...

RECENT SHARED FILES

MOST ACTIVE MEMBERS

1. Roy Maurer
    Roy Maurer

Society for Human Resource Management
    Alexandria, VA
    United States of America

666 Points

2. Ronald Pilenzo
    Ronald Pilenzo

The Global HR Consultancy
    Hobe Sound, FL