WHAT'S HOT

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Each month we pull together the SHRM social media news and place it into one easy to read e-newsletter and delivery it directly to your inbox. Check out last month's e-newsletter and sign-up to receive your copy today! more

"Working For Us"

IN THE KNOW

LATEST DISCUSSIONS

• Carrie Tomlin

RE: Insperity HRIS system

Posted in: HR Department of One...

Hi Robyn, Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it. We want to start out with their TimeStar system and thaen perhaps move over to Payroll but not sure about that yet. How is TriNet working out for you? What is the size of your company, if I may ask? Thanks, Carrie

• Jessica Edlinger

RE: Materinty Leave-Not FMLA Eligible

Posted in: Legal Issues in HR...

In addition to Mirjana's insight (which I agree with 100%), I'd remind you to consider that pregnancy-- even completely healthy pregnancy-- needs to be treated as protected due to the Pregnancy Discrimination Act.

• photo not available

RE: Code of Ethics Policy for Finanacial Indust...

Posted in: HR Department of One...

Here is a copy of an old one I had on file - may give you a starting point of reference

• photo not available

RE: ATS integration with ADP

Posted in: Recruiting & Staffing...

• photo not available

ATS integration with ADP

Posted in: Recruiting & Staffing...

Hello -- The company I work for currently uses ADP for its HRIS and we are looking at various ATS's to use. I need an ATS that can feed directly to ADP/HRIS, but I'm having trouble finding systems that will do this. Many systems will provide a report that we can upload into ADP, but I'm looking...

OUR COMMUNITY

RECENT BLOGS

• Stephen Miller

Stagnant wages, unhappy workers

Compensation - HR Discipline

Despite higher productivity, the share of income flowing to workers has fallen. Here's a look at why this is happening,...

• Jeremy Ames

Why do we always let our superstars do all the work?

Even when individual sports figures start to let us down, we can still find valuable lessons in team sports. Last night’s...

1 person recommends this.

RECENT SHARED FILES

At YPI Consultants, LLC we acknowledge that each one of us is a unique individual with specific...

MOST ACTIVE MEMBERS

1. Roy Maurer
    Roy Maurer

Society for Human Resource Management
    Alexandria, VA
    United States of America

720 Points

2. Dana Wilkie
    Dana Wilkie

Society for Human Resource Management
    Alexandria, VA
    United States of America